- Please ensure that you've integrated with the ReSci Data API as described here.
- Go to Integrations and find the integration you would like to update and click on Fields. In this example we will be editing a Retention Science (Standard) integration.
- Add in registration_source to field name and map it to [CUSTOM_19] before clicking Save Field Mapping.
Note: You can map registration_source to any custom field you choose except for [CUSTOM_20].
- From the Boxes tab, click on the lightbox that you'd like to pass over a value for registration_source.
- After selecting the lightbox, click on Main Page > Form > Fields > select "Custom 19" (or whatever Custom Field value you chose from step 2) from the dropdown.
- Toggle the Display Mode for Custom 19 ON. Then, update the Field Type to Hidden Field. Lastly, in the field for Default Hidden Field Value, type your desired registration_source value.
- That's it! Now, whenever this lightbox is submitted, the Default Hidden Field Value will be stored in the field Custom 19. The Integration will then take the stored value of Custom 19 and pass that in the API call to ReSci as the value for the submitted user's registration_source.