Google Ads Sync allows you to leverage ReSci's powerful predictions and segmentation tools to target specific customer segments with Google ads.
This article will cover:
- Setup: How to install the Google Ads Integration
- Usage: How to sync your data to Google Ads from ReSci
This article will walk you through the setup process to start syncing your Cortex smart segments with your Google Ads campaigns.
Install the Google Ads Integration
- Log into Cortex
- Click the "Integrations" item in the navigation bar to view available integrations
- Click the "Google Ads" Integration
- Enter your Ad Account ID
- Click "Install" and select the account you want to log in with
- Click "Allow" to grant access to manage your campaigns
Choosing Segments to Sync
1. Click on "Smart Segments" under the "Audience" section in the navigation bar to view your segments
2. When you have selected your segment to target in Google Ads, click the sync button and the segment will display in your Google Ads account. It will sync every 24 hours thereafter. You stop syncing at any time.
Click the "sync" button in the Google auto-sync column.
After a sync starts, the button will change to a "stop" button.
Press stop if you want to stop syncing. You can start the sync again at any time.
Note: If there is a sync currently running and you press "stop", that sync will complete running first, and then no future syncs will happen until you start it again.