Android SDK: Adding the JAR under Eclipse project
- Locate the rskit-x.x.jar provided as part of your Retention Science SDK.
- The Android SDK can be downloaded here.
- If you are provided the Java files directly, then import them as you would any other collection of classes, and skip to Part 3.
- Put the rskit-x.x.jar in the "libs" folder.
- Commonly there is a folder called `libs` in your project, but depending on your configurations it may be in another location, or you can to place it somewhere else.
- Add the JAR file to the Java build path “libraries” list.
- You can access the list by right-clicking on your project and selecting `Properties`.
- Add the JAR file to the list of exported files.
- Clean and rebuild your project.
- Your project can now leverage rskit-x.x.jar.