- In Google Tag Manager, click the New Tag link.
- Name your tag, and then click Tag Configuration, and select Custom HTML.
- In your ReSci Lead Capture account, click Additional Settings in the upper right-hand corner, and then click Setup Instructions.
- On the next page, click the GTM embed link and copy the code.
- Head back to Google Tag Manager and past your code in the Custom HTML box.
- Click the Triggering box. Set it to All Pages and then save your tag.
- Submit your changes.
- On the next page, set a version name and short description for the change you made and hit Publish.
Your new tag is all set!
Need any help? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can set up a call to walk you through it. We are also more than happy to install it for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.