ReSci is an official Lead Ads CDP / CRM with Facebook. Lead ads allow you to capture new contacts directly from your Facebook pages and ads. To ensure new contacts acquired from Facebook are added to ReSci, please follow these simple setup steps below in your Facebook Business Manager:
- On the Pages tab, click on the Page tied to the Lead Ads
- Copy the page ID under the page name on top of the screen:
- Submit a ticket to email@example.com, requesting Facebook Leads Ads access, and include your page ID
- ReSci will request access to your page, and respond back to Helpdesk ticket to alert you
- You will see a notification on "Requests" in your left menu. Click "Requests" and approve ReSci's access.
- Click "Integrations" in your left menu, and then "Leads Access", and ensure your screen looks like this, which means your Lead Ads are on the default access setting:
- If your access is on the default setting, everything should be fine as is, so respond back to the Helpdesk ticket that ReSci's request has been granted. ReSci will then enable your Lead Ads integration in 2-3 business days, and will alert you when everything is complete and ready to go.
- If your Leads Access instead looks like this:
- That means your Lead Ads are on a custom access setting. Click "CRM's", and you should see Retention Science listed. Check the box next to "Retention Science", and click "Assign Access". Then everything should be good to go.
- If Retention Science is not listed, write back to Helpdesk and let them know.
- Respond back to Helpdesk ticket that request has been granted. ReSci will enable your Lead Ads integration in 2-3 business days, and will alert you when everything is complete and ready to go.
In Facebook when you are building your lead ads, you can select whichever form fields you would like to include:
IMPORTANT! in your settings on Facebook, you also have the option to change the default field ids for these fields. Please DO NOT CHANGE these ids, or we will not be able to ingest this data from Facebook:
Otherwise, we will ingest the data in these fields as users fill out your Lead Ad forms, and they will then be available in your ReSci CDP. We currently do not support custom fields.
Next: some tips for targeting these Facebook Lead Ad users in email campaigns in this article.