Justuno is a popular on-site conversion product that allows you to create lead / email capture forms.
With the Justuno x ReSci integration, you can use Justuno’s on-site conversion optimization tools to grow your email list and engage with customers and push them directly into ReSci. You can also trigger immediate Welcome Stage emails to these users who've signed up on your Justuno forms.
Table of Contents
Installing the Justuno Plugin
- Navigate to the Integrations Center in Cortex by navigating to "Cortex" and then "Integrations"
- Search for Justuno or click on the Justuno plugin to open the Justuno plugin page
- Click "Install" and wait for for the plugin to complete installation
- Once installed, click "Generate a new key" under the "API KEY" section and use this key to enter into Justuno – this will be used to enable the integration and for authentication
Enabling the Integration
1. Copy the API Key generated from the Justuno plugin (see step 4 above)
2. Open your Justuno promotions in the design canvas, click Edit on the promotion and then click Edit Design
3. In the design canvas, select the email field. Click the Change Form button on the Form Options menu on the right side
4. If an existing integration is set, select Change Integration at the top left of the form editor, otherwise select the tile that is labeled RESCI and proceed to enter your API Key to link the promotion form fields to Retention Science.
5. You'll be prompted for the ReSci API key – enter the Key from the Justuno Plugin here
6. Add or remove fields as desired, then Click Create Form to complete the integration process.This screen will show you the options for the information fields to pull, select the desired options. There is an option to add more fields if desired. Please note, that is best practice with ReSci to set a Registration Source. This will allow you to segment users based on how they entered the platform. You can do this by using a hidden field as shown in the screenshot below.
7.Upon creation of the form in the design canvas, you will note on the right hand side where the "Change Form" option is located, that Integration Type now reads as "retentionscience".
8. Publish your promotion and give it a test!
JustUno has access to the User create API. Below is a table of how the Justuno integration leverages the ReSci API. Please note that Justuno sets the User id to the MD5 hash automatically.
|Fields available to JustUno||Required||Default Value||
User's full name (first and last).
The source of the user's registration typically used for user segmentation
|birthday||no||format must be YYYY-MM-DD|
|send_transactional_welcome||no||true||When true, an email is sent to new users when there is an available template in the Welcome stage. When false Welcome emails will not go to new users. The default for this setting is true.|