Please click here if you are using the latest version of Cortex.
1. Login to Cortex
2. Click On Cortex Admin on the left toolbar
3. Select any stage
4. Select New E-mail
5. Select the Drag and Drop Template Editor and click Next
6. In an Image block, select browse. Or if an image is populated click "change image"
7. You now have access to your image directory
8. You can upload any images for your email templates into this directory
9. Hover over the image file
10. Click on the preview button
11. The image will open in a new tab. The URL is the image location.
12. You can now use the image URL to populate in your "code your own" templates!
13. If using the drag and drop editor, simply select the image and it will populate in your template.
Video here for your reference.