Table of Contents
- Test Mode
- AJAX add-to-cart
- AJAX Cart Plugin Support
- Data Sync Cron Entry
- Bulk Compression
- Known Errors
In the configuration form, what is “Test Mode”?
- Yes - This will point exports to use the Retention Science sandbox. You must coordinate with RS support to use this.
- No - This is the default production Retention Science endpoint. This should be used for production installations.
In the configuration form, what is the “AJAX add-to-cart support enabled”?
- Yes - If you have an AJAX style add to cart action.
- No - If you have a traditional redirect from add to cart to your shopping cart.
AJAX Cart Plugin Support
Our Magento 1 extension supports the following Magento cart plugins by default:
If your store uses a different plugin, you will need to ensure that you are referencing the correct AJAX URL for your specific plugin (see screenshot below for reference).
Data Sync Cron Entry
In the configuration form, what is the “Data Sync Cron Entry”?
This allows an automated data export to Retention Science. This code is in Crontab Format: MINUTE HOUR DAY_OF_MONTH MONTH DAY_OF_WEEK COMMAND
Example: 0 23 * * *
MINUTE = 0
HOUR = 23
* = Every day of the month
* = Every month
* = Every day of the week
In the configuration form, what is the “Use bulk compression”?
This compresses data export files.
- Yes - Use this by default. Most installations should support the Gzip library. This setting will compress export files for faster transfer.
- No - Disables file compression
After installing the extension (step 12), you may need to log out and log back in to proceed to the next steps
If you receive a 404 error, you may need to log out and log back in