It is possible for users to get repeat messages if their behavior suggests sending the same lifecycle stage email. Typically a user will no longer be part of a particular lifecycle stage after 7 days. We suggest creating multiple templates and subject lines to reduce occurrences of users getting the exact same email.
Articles in this section
- What Happens When I Upload Users?
- Smart Blast vs Promotional Blast
- States of Customer Churn
- What Are Parent and Child Items?
- Are You a Super User?
- How do I only let certain users into Cortex?
- Who will receive emails from Cortex?
- Is it possible for a user to exist in multiple stages at any given moment?
- How often will a user get an email?
- Disabling Cortex