Yes. As long as the user has supplied their email in the past and have not cleared their cookies, we will be able to make the association between the user’s assigned visitor ID (via cookie) and their email.
Articles in this section
- What Happens When I Upload Users?
- Smart Blast vs Promotional Blast
- States of Customer Churn
- What Are Parent and Child Items?
- Are You a Super User?
- How do I only let certain users into Cortex?
- Who will receive emails from Cortex?
- Is it possible for a user to exist in multiple stages at any given moment?
- How often will a user get an email?
- Disabling Cortex