Getting people to convert can be hard. Making your brand top-of-mind with your customers can be even harder. And brands who are top-of-mind will show the overall highest customer lifetime value. A great way to approach this problem is with nurturing programs, whose primary goal is educating people about your brand and products, so when they arrive at their “moment of purchase”, you will be on the top of the list.
How it Works
- New users who have not purchased yet are likely New to your Brand. This template should speak to your company vision and values. Introduce some members of your team, or include educational videos or blogs.
- For users who still seem disengaged, they likely Need Nurturing. Template content should include testimonials, product reviews, anything that educates on your products. Enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- Those users who are very engaged, are likely Ready to Buy. Include calls to action to entice a purchase in this template, and enable our predictive product recommendations and incentives.
- For those users who make a purchase, make sure to provide a Follow Up message after their purchase, as this is a long term play for lifetime value after winning them back! This is a good opportunity to send more product info, collect feedback, and use our predictive incentives and product recommendations.
- Adding triggers for Birthday and Anniversary will ensure we let your customers know they are appreciated. Send your users a gift, like a high discount, or some other special promotion. Also make sure to capture your customers’ birthdates during sign up.
 Note the Needs Nurturing stage can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple email templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.
 Ready to Buy can send indefinitely if no other actions are eligible, so multiple subject lines, multiple templates, making merge tag content prominent and towards the top of the email template are recommended.