The Privy <> RS integration takes just a few minutes to setup, and allows seamless transfer of captured email data from Privy to RS. This supports specialized fields such as registration_source and birthday for proper tracking, and allows you to use the instant transactional Welcome stage inside of Cortex.
Please contact your CSM or HelpDesk representative to get setup on Privy!
After we provide you the credentials, follow the simple steps below to complete the setup:
Step 1: Sign Up for Privy
1. Go to Privy.com to sign up. Click "Sign Up"
2. Create a new free account
Step 2: Upgrade to a Paid Subscription
1. Click "Business Settings" from the Profile dropdown menu
2. Go to the "Subscription" page on the left navigation
3. Click "Change subscription"
4. A popup containing the subscription options will appear. Select either Plus, Commerce, or Growth, based on the features you are interested in. (Please note that the SLA for responses on Growth tier is 1 hour or less, while Plus and Commerce are 24-48 hours). Click "Next".
5. The payment popup will appear. Please choose the "Monthly billing" option, and ensure you are using the credit card billing option.
6. Click "Confirm upgrade" to upgrade your Privy subscription.
Step 3: Enable Privy <> RS Integration
- Go to your Linked accounts page directly or through the Broadcasts tab
- Please note that this API Key is NOT THE SAME as the one used for your FTP Site/Shopify/Magento connection
- If you are not sure what your key is, please contact your CSM, OE or HelpDesk representative.
Step 4: Enable the Privy <> RS integration at the campaign level
- Sync should be enabled per campaign
- Click "Create Sync" and "Save Changes"
- Thats it! Just repeat for any campaign that you want synced directly to RS
Looking for more Privy campaign ideas?