The Privy x ReSci integration takes just a few minutes to setup, and allows seamless transfer of captured email data from Privy to ReSci for use in your email campaigns.
This supports specialized fields such as registration_source and birthday for proper tracking, and allows you to use the instant transactional Welcome stage inside of Cortex.
Installing the Privy Plugin
- Navigate to the Integrations Center in Cortex by navigating to "Cortex" and then "Integrations"
- Search for Privy or click on the Privy plugin to open the Privy plugin page
- Click "Install" and wait for for the plugin to complete installation
- Once installed, click "Generate a new key" under the "API KEY" section and use this key to enter into Privy – this will be used to enable the integration and for authentication
Enabling the Integration
Step 1: Sign Up for Privy through your ReSci Representative
- Request your ReSci contact to notify Privy about your interest in signing up.
Step 2: Enable the Privy Integration
- Go to your Linked accounts page and click on "Integrations"
- Click on "Retention Science" and enter in the API Key you generated in the Privy Plugin from the Integrations Center in Cortex
Step 3: Enable the Privy x ReSci integration at the campaign level
- Sync should be enabled per campaign
- Click on the Campaign you'd like to enable the integration for (this creates users in Cortex after form submission and triggers our Welcome Stage email)
- Click the "Automation" Tab and then click "+ New Rule"
- Select your linked Retention Science account and select the list "All Users"
- Click "Save"
- Thats it! Just repeat for any campaign that you want synced directly to ReSci
Privy allows you to create configurable fields on the campaign. We currently support the standard user attributes that match our user schema.
Please see below for those supported attributes:
|record_id||Required||String||Primary key of user in your database / MD5 of email address|
|Required||String||Email address of customer|
|account_created_on||Required||yyyy-mm-dd||Account creation date in UTC format|
|full_name||Optional||String||Full name of customer|
|address1||Optional||String||Address 1 of customer|
|address2||Optional||String||Address 2 of customer|
|city||Optional||String||City of customer|
|state||Optional||String||State of customer|
|zip||Optional||String||Zip code of customer|
|country||Optional||String||Country of customer|
|phone||Optional||String||Phone number of customer|
|birthday||Optional||yyyy-mm-dd||Birthday in UTC format|
|gender||Optional||String||Gender of customer|
|ip_address||Optional||String||IPv4 address of customer, send only ONE IP ADDRESS|
|number_logons||Optional||Integer||Number of times customer logged on|
|last_logon_at||Optional||yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss||Last date and time customer logged on in UTC format|
|registration_source||Optional||String||Customer acquisition channel|
|date_unsubscribed||Optional||yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss||Date and time customer unsubscribed in UTC format|
|unsubscribe_link||Optional||String||Internal link to unsubscribe customer|